Friday 25 October 2019

How to find out someone else's national insurance number

You can also find it through your personal tax account and download a confirmation letter. Why would you want someone elses NI number ? If all else fails, it is also possible to ask HMRC to confirm it by:. Can you find someone if you have their name and national insurance number , but nothing else ? What-can-someone-who-has-obtained-.


Find owner info, contact info, court info, property records and much more!

A NI card or number is no proof. Out of all the bits and pieces that I have I cant find anthing with his details on. Oct Been told someone shares my N. Iv been told by child benefit that my number is been used by someone else. Someone with similar personal info has been using my NI number.


They were contacted via letter at the time to tell them this is not . Bit of a weird one this, was hoping someone may have experience or advice on how to deal with it. If , as Jbc say, the woman who has the number on its system is 2 she.

This will help prevent identity fraud - follow the second link below to find out more. Any new employer you have needs to know it, to pay in your contributions correctly. National Insurance number belongs to someone else. And you will need it if you want to talk to HMRC about tax and benefits, or when . It used to be sent out on a credit card. I took my I bank details but I forgot my national insurance card with the.


Oct Do you want to work in the UK? If you want to know more about how a service can help – click here – includes a video. Q: Other than an NI Number , do I need anything else to work in the UK? Would I be able to get someone to fill the forms out on my behalf?


In May I discovered that someone had changed my bank details with . If you are a victim or witness to crime you can report it here. NEVER tell somebody your bank PIN number, even if they claim to be the bank or police. You will receive your first. The Pension Service will tell you when you will be paid.


You can choose someone else to collect your State Pension for you. The pension is still paid .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts